Sunday, August 12, 2012

Whoa! 100% donation match for the next 15 days!

Hey everyone! I am so so so excited to say that a person (who would like to remain anonymous) has offered to match all donations towards the 12 non-profits in this Year of Racing Slowly project for the next 15 days, up to $1,500! SO COOL!

It is exactly 15 days until the Chicago Triathlon, so anything you give through the day I swim, bike and run in support of these non-profits will be matched, for double the impact. Please click on the donate link above to see how, and if you do it online, please just send me an email to let me know! I would love love love to have another $3,000 worth of donations for these totally awesome organizations.

Okay, now I've got to get off this couch and get on my bike to head down to Ohio Street Beach for my first full mile swim in the lake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment