Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Training Recap

August 2012 Stats:
  • 19 days working out
  • 118.5 miles running
  • 64 miles on the bike
  • 44 laps in the pool and 1.75 miles in the lake
Wow, I seriously cannot believe I ran that many miles this month! So, from here on out, all of my races are running races, so it is definitely a relief to know that I don't have to work in any more swimming or biking or stair-climbing - I just have a singular focus on getting my miles in before October's Chicago Marathon!

If all goes according to plan, in September I'll run 17 days for a total of 128 miles and cross-train 5 days (but, in all likelihood, that cross-training just won't happen). But I am going to get those running miles in, come hell or high water! (The latter of which I may be experiencing in just a few minutes if I head out into this post-Isaac storm that promises to shower the Chicago area for the afternoon and evening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment